The goal of the business programs is to enhance organizational effectiveness and productivity in profit and not-for-profit settings. The graduates of this program will be able to:
- Integrate knowledge of the environment and major business functions into a cohesive whole for decision making.
- Apply analytical and quantitative skills in solving management problems for effective decision making.
- Use a scientific research approach in business problem solving.
- Use sound ethical principles to guide business behavior in an increasingly globalized environment.
- Use effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Create a climate where creative thinking and openness thrive.
- Create an environment where colleagues work together as team players rather than competitors.
- Make use of evolving technology for efficient operation in bringing innovative products and services to the customer.
- Engender an organizational culture characterized by continuous improvement.
AIIAS is a graduate level institution managed by the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists based in Maryland, USA
Adventist International Institute of Advanced Studies
Lalaan I, Silang, Cavite 4118, Philippines