Expectations from AIIAS Online Students
Students at AIIAS Online are expected to –
- Register and pay tuition fees at least two weeks before the start of classes.
- Master the English language, the medium of instruction at AIIAS
- Be equipped with technical skills (like word processing, email communication), Internet access, and hardware needed for online study.
- Observe the Ethical Standards for Online Students.
- Set aside time daily for self-directed study.
- Participate actively and regularly in their classes.
- Faithfully follow the class schedule and know the deadlines for requirements as defined in the course outline.
- Communicate with their professors, circumstances that prevent them from participating in their class for more than one week.
- Take the initiative to maintain regular consultation with their respective Program Directors, particularly in matters of changing admission status, fulfilling prerequisites, scholastic probation, and other academic plans.
- Inform AIIAS Online of any plan that will cause them to temporarily or permanently stop taking classes.