The MSA program is designed for administrators, directors and managers who have no undergraduate business background but desire graduate education to assist them as they transition into management positions in their field.
- Hold a four-year baccalaureate degree or its equivalent.
- Spreadsheets and word-processing proficiency.
- Three years of full-time work experience.
- Religion courses: 12 credits of religion are required, with at least one course in each of the following three areas: Adventist Beliefs, Adventist History or Spirit of Prophecy, and Biblical Studies.
- Demonstrated English proficiency (see Admissions).
AIIAS is a graduate level institution managed by the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists based in Maryland, USA
Adventist International Institute of Advanced Studies
Lalaan I, Silang, Cavite 4118, Philippines