Master of Divinity 2 (For Religion Baccalaureates)
This program is intended for those who already have an undergraduate background of ministerial studies like Bachelor of Theology.
- Hold a baccalaureate degree in religion from a recognized institution with a minimum GPA of 2.50 (or equivalent) or 72 semester hours in religion with any equivalent undergraduate degree.
- A letter of recommendation from the church organization presently employing the applicant. If the applicant is not currently employed by a church organization, then the letter of recommendation should come from the local church board where the applicant holds membership, or from the theological faculty of the institution granting the prerequisite degree.
- Demonstrated English proficiency (see Admissions).
- Complete 72 semester hours of coursework specified in the program within a maximum of ten years.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of not less than 2.75 for all course work.
- Three semester hours of Biblical Hebrew and six semester hours of Biblical Greek at the undergraduate level. If these were not completed during the last three years, a proficiency test must be passed. Any deficiency in biblical languages may be met through the following courses which may also count towards the program requirements: NTST 540 Greek Grammar and OTST 540 Hebrew Grammar.
Credit by Transfer
The maximum credits by transfer and the challenge of courses through proficiency tests cannot exceed eighteen semester hours.
AIIAS is a graduate level institution managed by the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists based in Maryland, USA
Adventist International Institute of Advanced Studies
Lalaan I, Silang, Cavite 4118, Philippines