Students in an AIIAS program who wish to take a course (as a prerequisite or as part of their degree program) at another institution must obtain permission from their Program Director and endorsement by the Registrar. Cross-enrollment for core AIIAS courses is not generally permitted. A student is not permitted to cross-enroll for a subject that has been unsuccessfully attempted at AIIAS.
If you plan to cross-enroll, follow these steps:
- Seek advice from your Program Director.
- Get an approval from the department through your Program Director on the course to be cross-enrolled.
- Fill out the Request for Cross-Enrollment Letter and send it as an e-mail attachment to the Registrar’s Office (
) together with complete information of the school where the course will be taken.
- Registrar’s Office will release an official letter to the student to be given to the school where the cross-enrollment will be done.
- Enroll in the school where you want to cross-enroll.
- After finishing the course, it is your responsibility to ask the school’s registrar to send an official certification of your final grade to AIIAS Registrar’s Office (
) via postal mail.
Students in other schools may also cross enroll at AIIAS for credit in other institutions.