If your application to your desired program of study is approved, you will receive a Notification of Acceptance from the Admissions office. You may now look at the course schedule to see what courses are currently offered and start your enrollment.
Online students are allowed to enroll a maximum of four (4) courses per year in a program of study. Enrollment may be done on a per-course or per-year basis. Fees to be paid are as follows:
- Tuition Fee (per unit/credit) US$175 Paid during registration
- Registration Fee US$20.00 Paid every registration
- Proctor's Fee or Evaluation Administrative Fee (per course)*
*This fee is paid to the institution who will supervise the proctored final examinations. This is equivalent to three point 5 (3.5%) percent of the local wage factor for the SDA Church in the country where the student takes the exam or US$20 per hour, which ever is lower.
How to Enroll:
- Download the Registration Form. Fill in the form electronically and save in your computer (This document form is in RTF. You can use your favorite word processing application to do this without changing the page layout. Just enter the values in each required field).
- Send the Registration Form as an email attachment to
- An assessment of the fees to be paid will be sent to you by AIIAS Online after which you can send your payment. See how to pay below.
- You will receive an acknowledgment of payment from AIIAS Online, which signifies that you are now officially enrolled.
- An orientation email will be sent with complete instructions on how to start the challenging experience of online learning.
How to Pay:
Students may send their payment to AIIAS through any of the following modes of payment.
- By Online Payment:
- Click Online Payment (also found in Quick Links of AIIAS Online homepage)
- Fill in the Payment form until required and then Submit.
- Save the Payment Result page as your proof of payment and send it to
as an email attachment.
(Note: Online payments are made using credit or debit cards that are issued by reputable banks.)
- BY CHECK OR BANK DRAFT:
- The check should be made payable to AIIAS Division of Online Learning in US dollars. Please mail it by REGISTERED MAIL, EMS, LBC, or DHL to the following address:
AIIAS, Division of Online Learning, Lalaan I, P.O. Box 038, Silang, Cavite 4118, Philippines.
- Money can be sent as a cashier’s or manager’s check via DHL or FedEx.
- BY WIRE TRANSFER:
- Bank of America, 11195 Anderson Street, Loma Linda Branch, USA;
Dollar Checking Acct No.: 1113703845 (for dollar payment)
Routing Number.: 121000358
Swift Code: BOFAUS6S
Account Name: Adventist International Institute of Advanced Studies, Philippines; For: (Name of student)
- Philippine National Bank, Silang Branch, Silang, Cavite, Philippines
Dollar Account No.: 213248700017
Peso Checking Account No.: 210207400018
Routing Number: 0260-0300-7
Acct. Name: A.I.I.A.S.
Swift Code: PNB MPH MM
- Citibank N. A., Makati Branch, Philippines
Dollar Account No.: 24279153
Dollar Account Name: AIIAS (Adventist International Institute of Advanced Studies)
Routing Number: 1099 1469;
Swift Code: CITIPHMX
Peso Account No.: 000000341584
Peso Account Name: Adventist Int'l Institute of Advanced Studies
As proof of payment, send us a scanned copy of the bank’s receipt of your payment, showing name of student, amount paid, and the date of transaction.
- BY DENOMINATIONAL CHANNELS:
- Through Unions and Divisions. Payment may be made by sending a Credit Memo from the student’s local Union or Division office to AIIAS by following these steps:
- Contact the local Union or Division Business Office to arrange for a payment through the issuance of a Credit Memo to AIIAS.
- When agreement is reached, pay the total amount to be sent to AIIAS.
- Request the treasurer to send the Credit Memo to AIIAS through the Southern Asia-Pacific Division (SSD) as an email attachment and send a carbon copy (cc) to online @ aiias.edu. The Credit memo should contain the name of student, amount and date of payment.
- AIIAS will honor the payment upon receipt of the Credit Memo (a proof of payment) from the Southern Asia-Pacific Division office.
Take note that this process may take a month or more to reach AIIAS so payment should be made at least a month before classes start.
- Through the General Conference. Payment may be made by Credit Card at the General Conference headquarters office by following these steps:
- Send an email to
, or Fax to 301-680-5011 in the United States, or send a regular mail to Raul Nestares at 12501 Old Columbia Pike, Silver Spring, MD 20904-6600, USA with the following information:
- Purpose of money transfer: Payment to AIIAS for enrollment
- Full name of the student
- Full name of Credit Card holder as it appears on the Credit Card
- Full billing address for the Credit Card
- Phone number of Credit Card holder
- E-mail address of Credit Card holder, if available
- The Credit Card Number
- The expiration date on the Credit Card
- The amount in US dollars. (Due to the string length allowed on the credit card statement, the payee will be listed as "General Conference of"
- As proof of payment, send to online @ aiias.edu the email you receive from the GC (Raul Nestares) confirming your payment, with specific info such as name of student, amount and date of payment. For safety purposes, delete your credit card number in your email to us.
- AIIAS will honor payment when it appears on the statement of AIIAS at the General Conference office. This account is monitored on-line daily by the AIIAS business office. This process may take a month or more so payment should be made at least a month before classes start.
- Payment schedule. Enrollment to a class is confirmed only upon receipt of student’s payment. To avoid delays in accessing classes, students must send their proofs of payment (and the corresponding registration form) to AIIAS Online according to the schedule below:
Financial implications of dropping a course. Tuition fee cannot be refunded in cash but can be credited to your account for use in the next enrollment.
- Payments via Denominational Channel (GC & Credit Memo from other church channels) - at least one month before the start of classes
- Payments via Bank wire transfer, Check or Bank Draft, & Online Payment - at least two weeks before the start of classes
- Payments via Western Union, Money Grams, or Xoom - at least one week before the start of classes
|The number of hours will be prorated for classes with other credit loading. Online students may receive full refund during the first 10 days of class and 50% through the third week of class.|
Financial status. If you are a regular student, always check your own financial record from IUTUS. This site will give you an update of your financial status. For instructions, check the Financial Services.