How to Enter the Virtual Classroom (MOODLE)
- Go to online.aiias.edu and click Login to your class on the right-center of the page.
- On the login page, enter your AIIAS provided username and password.
- If this is your first time to login, you will have to complete your profile page. And then click Update profile (found at the end of the page). After this update, go back to the main page by clicking the AIIAS Online link in the top left corner of the page.
- On the Course Categories, click on your program (Business, Education, Public Health or Seminary) and then click on the course you registered. You may also find the link to your course on the left side column under My Courses. If you are not yet in the class roster, you need to provide the enrollment key for the course that was sent to you by your professor in his/her welcome email.
- Now you are inside your virtual classroom. Follow all links given starting with Course Outline, News Forum, Weekly Learning Activities, Lectures, Forums, and other class activities.
- Be reminded that the time used in all AIIAS classes (e.g. due dates of assignments) is based on AIIAS time (GMT+8)