How to Check Personal Financial Record
Checking your financial record helps you know if you have balance in your accounts. The procedure is quite similar to that of checking your academic records:
- Go to http://iutus.aiias.edu/
- In the User Authentication box, type your AIIAS user name and password, then click Login.
- Scroll over to Menu in the upper left hand corner and a yellow bar will appear. This yellow bar contains links to Records and Public. (Sometimes this yellow bar automatically appears in your browser).
- Click Records and a link to your Personal Info will appear. (By default, Personal Info appears even without clicking Records).
- Under Personal Info., click My Statement and a box will open where you can specify the inclusive dates of the financial information you want.
- After typing the desired dates, click Accept and you will see all the amounts you already sent within those dates you specified.
Financial Aid and Scholarships
Scholarships of online students at AIIAS are normally provided by their sending institutions or personal sponsors. (Plans are underway for AIIAS-based scholarships in the future). However, AIIAS provides some financial assistance on a limited basis. Currently, the following are available for regular students:
- Recruitment incentive
- Group Tuition Rates