The AIIAS Theological Seminary exists to equip mission-driven professional teachers and other church leaders in a wholistic, multicultural, and collaborative approach to learning. The Seminary promotes biblically informed scholarship, spirituality, and meaningful field experience.
The Seminary endeavors to be globally recognized as a center for research excellence in theology and mission: a place where personal faith is strengthened, biblical understanding sharpened, and a sense of mission embraced.
Goals of the Seminary
- Be an influential Adventist voice.
- Provide competent human resources for the world church.
- Engage in the international, regional, and local communities relevant to the mission of the church.
- Foster high academic standards and practice.
- Respond to student needs in a supportive way.
- Provide essential support systems.
- Obtain additional international accreditation.