Be a teacher of international quality. Our graduate education programs prepare you to become innovative educational leaders who are committed to service. Our internationally recognized and diverse faculty as well as students from varied cultures worldwide can give you a broad spectrum of experiences in various educational settings.
Achieve that graduate degree right where you are, at your own time.
Choose from any of the following programs:
Master of Arts in Education (MA)
Apply now or contact us for more information.
The Education Department believes that
- Christian educators are agents of change and co-laborers with God in the redemptive and restorative work.
- Christian educators should be reflective thinkers and practitioner, and lifelong learners who model the character of Jesus while capably serving the needs of humanity.
- Based on the principles found in God’s Word, knowledge must be critically evaluated and applied to the field of education, integrating current research, and instructional technology.
To develop internationally recognized educational leaders known for spirituality, scholarship, and service.
To be an outstanding model of Adventist graduate education.
- Is committed to selfless service
- Makes a positive difference in the community
- Practices servant leadership in professional, spiritual, and private life
- Provides vision and facilities educational change
- Inspires personal growth and change
- Engages in and disseminates research
- Demonstrates mastery of research-based practices in education
- Is committed to lifelong learning
- Global Perspective
- Works effectively with others
- Thinks globally, applies locally
- Respects diversity
- Is proficient in and models 21st century skills
- Makes responsible decisions, implements them creatively, and evaluates fairly
- Utilizes current technology for education purposes
- Communicates effectively orally and in writing
- Reflects the character of Christ
- Integrates faith and learning in professional and private life
- Incorporates ethical practices
Education Schedule of Course Offerings
|Jan 8 - Mar 9||Christian Ekoto|
|Mar 19 - May 18||Arceli Rosario|
|Mar 19 - May 18||Vincent Peterkin|
|Jun 4 - Aug 3||Safary Wa-Mbaleka|
|Jun 4 - Aug 3||Raimond Luntungan|
|Aug 13 - Oct 12||Alina Dumitrescu|
|Oct 22 - Dec 21||Eric Nasution|
|Oct 22 - Dec 21||Yaroslav Ovdienko|
|Oct 22 - Mar 1||
EDFN 510 TESOL Teaching Practicum (DIS)
|Arceli Rosario / Safary Wa-Mbaleka|
|Oct 22 - Mar 1||Sheralee Thomas|
|Jan 7 - Mar 8||Dioi Cruz|
|Jan 7 - Mar 8||Marie Claire Mukamazimpaka|
|Mar 18 - May 17||L Casimiro|
|Jun 3 - Oct 11||G Saban|
|Jun 3 - Oct 11||W Green|
|Oct 21 - Dec 20||
EDUC 526 Pedagogical Foundations
|W & RH Green|
|Oct 21 - Feb 28||S Thomas|
|Jan 6 - Mar 6||
EDCI 610 Classroom Management
|Jan 6 - Mar 6||
EDTE 628 TESOL Methods in Speaking and Listening
|Mar 16 - May 15||
EDCI 625 Instructional Media